25 Things About Me
I often think of fun things I’d like to add here except it’s never when I’m around my computer. Oops:
- When I was 14 years old and a Catholic school girl, my goal in life was to grow up and become a hermit. Or, a truck driver. YEP … that speaks to my way of being quite well.
- I like carrying a small purse as otherwise, I end up collecting who knows what in a larger purse. Anyone else like this? Oh, and it often has a Dachshund on it, so it’s a great discussion-breaker.
- Did you know that white vinegar or pee helps stop the sting of jellyfish? Anyone need me to elaborate on how I know this?
- Speaking of my childhood with a lot of time spent at Rio Del Mar, my friends and I used to get so tan on our backs as we spent a lot of time in the water and laying face down on the beach. When we’d walk down the beach, people often would comment … about as much as they did when they saw the front of us which was awfully white.
- I don’t understand why people don’t type email addresses and domains with capital letters as it generally “reads better” … such as MontereyMarketing.com, L2Consulting.biz, L2Consulting.info, DachshundMafia.org, HumaneConnect.org, ThrivingPURE.com, etc. Doesn’t that read better?
- I love afternoon naps, even when they’re prompted by a healthy need. I don’t manage to get them often yet it’s so sweet to snuggle up with my pack or whoever of the pack wants to nap with me.
- From the time I was ten or so on, I hated getting my picture taken. There’s a whole slew of family photos with me glaring at the camera. That trait didn’t help when I started modeling at the end of high school and through college. Needless to say, I didn’t do much photographic modeling.
- I LOVE being inside all wrapped up in a blanket watching the Pacific Ocean when it’s wild and stormy; I particularly love it in the winter months.
- For decades my favorite nail polish color was Revlon’s “Fire and Ice” as it was the perfect color to go with both red and pinks. They stopped making it a few years back. BOOOO. Except now I have come to love my sparkly ocean turquoise color I use on my toes.